Natural Family Planning
- What Is NFP?
- Link for Diocesan NFP teachers.
- NFP Awareness Program – Part 1 – Dr Raviele
- NFP Awareness Program – Part 2 – Rodriguez Family
- NFP Awareness Program – Part 3 – Klee Family
- NFP Awareness Program – Part 4 – Klee Family
A ministry designed to empower married couples to build strong marriages through sacramental teaching and great fellowship. All married couples are invited to attend. Planned events include the Beloved series and quarterly Potluck & Program get togethers.
Contact Scott & Denise Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
Married couples seek to turn their good marriages into great marriages and continue the journey of dialogue started on Marriage Encounter weekends. After couples attend Marriage Encounter, they are invited to join WEDS members once a month at a couple’s home. Couples also socialize and have a great time together.
Visit www.meatlanta.org or email Dan & Chrissie Foster at email@example.com for more information.