Help to sustain your church with the security and convenience of Online Giving & Text to Give
For information on Online Giving please contact Paula McCallum or call 678-584-9947 X114
Forget the checkbook and make tithing simple for you and your family. With Online Giving, you can give back to your church whenever and wherever with the simple click of a button from your computer or smart device.
Online Giving even makes tax time easier. The donations you make with Online Giving are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously).
More benefits of Online Giving include:
- 24/7 access to your account and the ability to donate
- Easily schedule recurring and future donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- No need to disclose bank information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Continue to support your church even when you can’t attend service with one-time or recurring donations
- With full control of your account you can easily adjust your contribution amounts
Ready to get started? Here’s how.
- Create an account
Go to our Online Giving website and select a fund to donate a gift to by clicking “Give Now.”
Enter your gift amount, select your gift type and frequency, select a start date, and click continue.
- Enter your account information
Enter your information, payment information, and payment method address.
Then create a new password and click “Submit Your Gift.”
A confirmation email will then be sent to your inbox.
- You are now all set up to give!
You can now sign in through this page to access your account to see upcoming and past gifts.
You can text an amount to 470-524-3767, without a code your gift will automatically be donated to ‘Offertory’ (OFF) your transaction will be processed
through the Online Giving account associated with the phone number. If your phone number is not recognized, you can continue without an account,
associate your number with an existing account, or create an account.
If you have additional questions regarding Online Giving, feel free to contact the parish office.